The American dream or nightmare When my husband and I got married we had many hopes and dreams,...Read More
Tag: healthy weight loss healthy lifestyle
- Auto Transport Broker Parties and Drops Two Pants Sizes
- Losing Weight on a Tight Budget
- Business Owner Decides to Work Part Time Earns More Money
- Disappointed in What You Are Not or Happy With Who You Are?
- Merle Haggard’s Truck Drivers Blues On The Transistor Radio
- Transport Community
- Dispatch and Broker Services Carla Gardiner Owner of Bullseye Auto Transport
- Anti-Aging Fiery Grandma Hangs Ten in Changing Tide of Business
- Caleb’s High School Graduation and Falling Forward
- Business Owner Decides to Work Part Time Earns More Money Part 2
Energy Tune Up
Avoid Broker Spread
MY FEATURED ARTICLES
LOOK WHO’S TALKING
There is so much peace and comfort in owning your own business, especially for us mom’s and grandma’s who want to be there for our family… or to take those vacations when they come up! Freedom is precious – it is worth getting the knowledge and investing in ourselves to have this liberty of working from home! Thanks for sharing, Carla… you are a great leader!
Carla, bravo. I admire for what you stand for. You have the experience, integrity and ‘heart’ that the industry is lacking.
That’s pretty amazing. In addition, do I understand that you are going to be showing people how to set themselves up in the auto transport broker business? If it’s set up right and the right level of service is provided, I would imagine it could be an interesting work-from-home business!
Awesome post! It is truly appealing, if one is passionate about the work the individual is doing then there is no scope for it being menial or boring or whatever. A business is where you are the boss and you are the slave, no bossiness stuff.
I learned something new! I had no clue what a “snow bird” was before this. In addition, great tips about budgeting. Sometimes I get my head in so many places; I have to remind myself to get back to basics. After all, I cannot expect God to bless me with more if I do not properly manage what is already in my hand. GREAT ARTICLE!