Why Most Entrepreneurs Fail, Why We Will not False thinking raises its ugly head Have you ever...Read More
- Anti-Aging Fiery Grandma Hangs Ten in Changing Tide of Business
- Losing Weight on a Tight Budget
- Disappointed in What You Are Not or Happy With Who You Are?
- Caleb’s High School Graduation and Falling Forward
- Business Owner Decides to Work Part Time Earns More Money Part 2
- Transport Community
- Business Owner Decides to Work Part Time Earns More Money
- Humble Country Western Star Teaches Enchanting Customer Service
- Wrestling Your Pesky Finances into Submission in Three Simple Steps
- Time Management – Be It’s Master, Not It’s Slave
Energy Tune Up
Avoid Broker Spread
MY FEATURED ARTICLES
LOOK WHO’S TALKING
There is so much peace and comfort in owning your own business, especially for us mom’s and grandma’s who want to be there for our family… or to take those vacations when they come up! Freedom is precious – it is worth getting the knowledge and investing in ourselves to have this liberty of working from home! Thanks for sharing, Carla… you are a great leader!
Carla, bravo. I admire for what you stand for. You have the experience, integrity and ‘heart’ that the industry is lacking.
That’s pretty amazing. In addition, do I understand that you are going to be showing people how to set themselves up in the auto transport broker business? If it’s set up right and the right level of service is provided, I would imagine it could be an interesting work-from-home business!
Awesome post! It is truly appealing, if one is passionate about the work the individual is doing then there is no scope for it being menial or boring or whatever. A business is where you are the boss and you are the slave, no bossiness stuff.
I learned something new! I had no clue what a “snow bird” was before this. In addition, great tips about budgeting. Sometimes I get my head in so many places; I have to remind myself to get back to basics. After all, I cannot expect God to bless me with more if I do not properly manage what is already in my hand. GREAT ARTICLE!